Young People's Zone

Find your local advocacy service

There are different advocacy services for each Local Authority area across the country. Coram Voice's Always Heard team maintains the national database of these service.

You can find your advocacy service by searching for the Local Authority who looks after you or supports you. This is also where your social worker’s office is based. (It does not matter if you don't live in the area - you should still get the support of your local authority service).

Select any filter and click on Apply to see results