Young People's Zone

Find your local complaints team

There are different complaints teams for each Local Authority area across the country. You can find your complaints team by searching for the Local Authority who looks after you or supports you. This is also where your social worker’s office is based. (It does not matter if you don't live in the area).

Select any filter and click on Apply to see results