We are always looking to grow our Bright Spots programme and recruit more local authorities in order to improve long term outcomes for care-experienced children and young people.
If your local authority would like to use the Bright Spots surveys get in contact with us.
Why take part in the Bright Spots surveys?
By taking part in the Bright Spots surveys we:
- Help you to systematically listen to your children in care and care leavers about the things that are important to them. By doing so, this can influence your service development and strategic thinking, which is a key requisite of Ofsted.
- We work with you to tailor the survey distribution and ensure that you achieve the best possible response rates from care experienced children and young people.
The Bright Spots surveys are unique in that they are:
- The largest surveys of their kind allowing you to compare your children and young people’s subjective wellbeing to other local authorities & to the general population.
- The only surveys co-produced with children and young people – the surveys are based on what 170 children in care and care leavers said was important to them.
- Strongly evidence based – the surveys are a robust research tool, developed over seven years together with the University of Oxford, drawing on international research reviews, focus groups and rigorous piloting.
Costs: £9,550 to do one survey or a discounted rate of £17,100 if doing both.
To take part or for more information, contact us at: email@example.com