Coram Voice is a leading trainer in advocacy and children’s rights.
Our specialist training courses are informed by our children’s rights work with children and young people. Our current training offer includes:
- Being A Voice: beginner’s guide to advocacy.
- Transition Planning: the rights of disabled care leavers.
- Non-Instructed Advocacy.
- Homelessness: Advocacy and Children’s Rights.
- Homelessness: Advocacy and Rights for Care Leavers (18+).
- Sorted and Supported: rights and entitlements of care leavers.
To find out more please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org