What our partners say
Richard Crump, Senior Partner of Holman Fenwick Willan said: "We are delighted to be able to support a charity such as Coram Voice, which works on such an important issue as children's advocacy. HFW's philosophy is to work with charities that can really make a difference and we are particularly keen on charities that focus on issues such as this. When we first became aware of Coram Voice's work we were very keen to learn more and as a result very happy to become a corporate supporter. We hope our support will make a real difference to the success that Coram Voice is able to achieve and look forward to working with them."
A group of young people from Coram Voice attended a day at HFW offices to learn about CV writing and interview skills as well as meeting staff to find out what life is like working for a law firm. The day was a huge success with 31 young attendees and the surprise at the end of the day was paid work placements for two of the attendees at HFW.
This is what some of the young people said
- Allowed me to aim higher. Showed me a different style of life
- I really appreciate HFW spending their time to inspire, motivate and support young people to achieve.
- It is admirable that such a big firm dedicates an entire day in aid of the futures of young people
- Being able to see that you can transfer any experience to get a job
- My interest is in creative media but it has inspired me to be flexible with my priorities
To find out more about the benefits of your company working with Coram Voice, please contact us on 020 7520 0338 or e-mail email@example.com.