Voices, the creative writing competition that provides a voice to children in care and leaving care, is back!
Last year, the Voices competition received over 300 entries from across the UK. The awards ceremony was held online for the first time and received over 1,800 views.
We’re looking to grow the Voices Awards in 2021 and are offering you the chance to sponsor one of four categories:
- Primary (ages 4-10)
- Lower Secondary (ages 11-14)
- Upper Secondary (ages 15-17)
- Care Leavers (ages 18-25)
In sponsoring a category in the competition you will be able to:
- Align your brand with a unique event that is at the heart of Coram Voice’s work.
- Capitalise on national, regional and local media coverage.
- Showcase your support of the cause to new and existing audiences by including your logo on our website, social media channels and within the awards ceremony.
- Invite your staff and clients to a unique event that is the culmination of a competition that gives children in care and leaving care a creative voice.
- Engage your staff by involving them in the process of shortlisting entries.
- Feature in a video to be showcased during the awards ceremony.
For more information, please email Maider Lacalle on email@example.com.