Help for young care experienced people from Afghanistan

If you are a young person from Afghanistan and now living in the UK, we know how difficult and worrying the recent events will have been.

Our advocates can talk to you about how the events may have affected your rights and any issues you may have around your asylum status. We can help you talk to your local authorities and get your voice heard.

Advocacy helpline

Contact our Always Heard advocacy helpline to talk to an advocate today.

If you phone us and English is not your first language we will  arrange an interpreter.

Further help

Corm voice does not offer counselling services, but we can help put you in contact with the people you need.