As a qualifying child, Children’s Services must:
- Give you advice and support.
- Keep in touch with you.
- Provide or pay for accommodation during college or university holidays, if you are studying full-time away from home, up to the age of 25.
Children’s Services might also:
- Find you somewhere to live in exceptional circumstances.
- Support you by buying the items you need or, in exceptional circumstances, giving you cash if you need it for your education or health.
- Give you a grant to pay for expenses related to your education, training and work needs up to the age of 25.
- Contribute to living expenses related with your education and training, up to the age of 25.
Who can I talk to?