Young People's Zone
Get in touch if you are having problems in care, leaving care or living away from home.
We are here to help so if you would like to speak to someone independent contact us free on 0808 800 5792, or visit our Always Heard section.
How we can help
We can help you if:
- You want some help in saying the things you need to say to those who make decisions about you.
- If you are unhappy about the way you are being treated by Children's Services or you are worried about plans being made, such as a move.
- If you need information and advice and want to know your rights.
- If you need an advocate who can make sure you understand what people are saying and help you say what you want to say and make sure people listen to you.
- If you want an advocate to be with you at important meetings.
What young people say about Coram Voice:
“My advocate helped me get my views across and understands my needs.”
“Having an advocate helped me to be confident and not to give up on my case. I felt like having an advocate really boosted up my case. My advocate knew how to handle my case because of his experience with other young people.”
“I felt listened to.”
“I had someone who understood me and how I am feeling.”
“Coram Voice was able to quickly and correctly sort out any issues.”
“I found having an advocate gave me confidence to speak out and say what I think.”