“On behalf of the Children’s Leadership Team, I would like to thank you for the tremendous amount of work you have done to establish a good children’s rights service and to champion the voice of our children and young people.”
At Coram Voice, our committed and professional Advocates provide child-centred advocacy in a range of settings to meet the needs of your children and young people.
Where Coram Voice provides Advocacy
We provide advocacy in:
- The community, with children in care, care leavers and children in need through local authorities and the police.
- Child protection process.
- Secure children’s homes.
- Residential children’s homes and therapeutic communities.
- In patient and secure mental health settings.
- Specialist schools and residential placements for children with disabilities.
We are commissioned to provide advocacy to children and young people by the following local authorities:
Please see our local advocacy search to find out who provides advocacy in other areas.
Advocacy areas we specialise in
We are specialists in working with children in and leaving care, children with disabilities, unaccompanied and refugee children, children in mental health and secure settings and children placed out of area.
Get in contact