Am I a care leaver?

If you have spent any time in care after your 16th birthday, then it is very likely that you will be entitled to support from Children’s Services as a care leaver, up until at least your 25th birthday.

However, it can be very complicated to know exactly what support you should be getting from Children’s Services.

We have tried to make things a bit easier for you, by answering the questions you can learn more about the support you should get.